Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Join Eurocar and Art in Motion for their first event of the year.

The event starts at the Eurocar Dealership 9:00 am on Saturday, March 16, 2013. Breakfast will be provided to fuel you for a cruise that will begin at 10:30 am, the route will be announced the day of the event and cruise route cards will be handed out. THIS IS NOT A RACE/RALLY.

Facebook Event: EurocarOC| Art in Motion Experience Event #1 Event Information

Arrival to Eurocar: 9:00 am
Take-off: 10:30 am (Subject to change)

Anybody and everybody is welcome to come.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Eurocar is thrilled to offer this event with Art in Motion and the Luxury 4 Play family!

Feel free to post any questions and check out the event page. See you March 16 :)

·
Registered
630 Posts
Just to clarify, its a meet, cruise on some good roads and were gonna end at a lunch spot

Reactions: EurocarOC

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
You know I'll try to make it Stig! If not...I'll come through a say whatup to you and the EuroCar Fam like last time.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Great turnout. There was even another CLS there! :D I officially want a Brabus CL now. Damnit.

I had to jack my brakes getting on the 405 in Long Beach... everyone had gone around this one minivan, and when I went around he swerved at me... literally tried to run me off the road. I looked at him, and when I looked back, traffic was almost stopped. Talk about a heart attack. :eek:

Overall, not a bad run. I have 2 requests for next time though.

First, can someone please run the route a day or two before the event? The exit closure split the pack pretty good... but worse, the directions about getting on the 22 were completely wrong -- I guess they changed the exit for Bolsa Chica rd to be on the 405 and not the 22? A few of us ended up somewhere in Westminster and just decided to go home.

Second, it felt like 90% of the run was on the interstate. From what I understand, a large group of cars deviated from the directions and just took PCH from San Pedro to Fashion Island, which would have been nice because those of us who followed the directions ended up back on the interstate. :)

Anyways, I had fun. I'll see everyone on round 2!

·
Registered
423 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Great turnout. There was even another CLS there! :D I officially want a Brabus CL now. Damnit.

I had to jack my brakes getting on the 405 in Long Beach... everyone had gone around this one minivan, and when I went around he swerved at me... literally tried to run me off the road. I looked at him, and when I looked back, traffic was almost stopped. Talk about a heart attack. :eek:

Overall, not a bad run. I have 2 requests for next time though.

First, can someone please run the route a day or two before the event? The exit closure split the pack pretty good... but worse, the directions about getting on the 22 were completely wrong -- I guess they changed the exit for Bolsa Chica rd to be on the 405 and not the 22? A few of us ended up somewhere in Westminster and just decided to go home.

Second, it felt like 90% of the run was on the interstate. From what I understand, a large group of cars deviated from the directions and just took PCH from San Pedro to Fashion Island, which would have been nice because those of us who followed the directions ended up back on the interstate. :)

Anyways, I had fun. I'll see everyone on round 2!
Thank you for joining! We appreciate your feedback and will definitely look into that for our next run. Looking forward to a fun year ahead!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts