Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
KvK Photography & Quickly Irvine presents Euro Wednesdays.
Wednesday night the 24th Join us at Quickly for an all Euro meet. Socal Benz, Audi Club OC, and Project R8 are a few of the clubs that will be joining us.
Weistec Engineering, Evan Paul Motorcars, Shift-S3ctor, CarNinja & GMG Racing will bring out a few of their cars to setup for display as well!

Facebook Event : https://www.facebook.com/events/359922254166577/?ref_notif_type=like&source=1

I've got a collection of Black Series AMGs, so far one LP700, some various Ferraris, Lambos, Porsches, Audis, Mercedes.. some BMWs.. as well as the vendor's cars they will bring

·
Silver Sponsor
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Alright Guys
**Here's the parking layout of Wednesday the 24th at 7pm**
Upfront and in the first row we have our vendors Weistec Engineering, GMG Racing, CarNinja & Shift-S3ctor. Then the rest is is open game with the exception of the areas marked No parking.
On that note :
Just like any other respectable car show, meet, gathering..etc
Please Please Keep things reasonable.. No burnouts or donuts or anything else that results in smoking tiers...
Thanks
Quickly Irvine - KvK Photography

·
Silver Sponsor
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So heres an update from the first Euro Wednesday. Pretty epic turnout for a first show.
4 or 5 Mclarens, i think like 10 R8s and everything else from 70s BMW 2002s up to LP640s

Seeing as I didn't have much time to take any pictures on only got a few but the guys at Carninja handled it pretty well!

The show was a great success and if you came out last week thank you, if not the next one is on the 8th of October at 7:30p and I hope to see you there!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts