Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We only have a couple of these babies left.

Check them out here: Amuse Ericsson Style Carbon Fiber Trunk for E92

Fitment for Coupes:
  • E92 M3 (2008+)
  • E92 3-Series (2007+ Pre-LCI)

The Amuse Ericsson style trunk is finished in a 2x2 Twill carbon fiber weave (CFRP - Carbon fiber reinforced with fiberglass) . It has a unique aggressive look, much different then that CSL style crowd.. The trunk weighs in at about 13.5 lbs~ which is about half the weight of the OEM E92 trunk. It can be painted or left alone, as it is UV clear coat protected. Professional install is recommended.

Our trunk on customer's cars

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
so badass! i want!

·
Registered
589 Posts
I don't have an e9x, but out of curiosity, do you have any straight-on butt shots of a non M car? Just curious to see how it looks with the less aggressive bumper. :)

·
Silver Sponsor
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't have an e9x, but out of curiosity, do you have any straight-on butt shots of a non M car? Just curious to see how it looks with the less aggressive bumper. :)
I'll look for some.

·
Silver Sponsor
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is a recent customer's trunk on their 335i. Ill ask to get some rear shots

·
Registered
589 Posts
Wow! I dare say I like it better on top of the non M bumper! Great job guys!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Do you have any pics for the trunk on an e90?

:D

Looks awesome!!!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Shared with over Four Thousand of L4P Fans on FaceBook.

·
Silver Sponsor
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
how does the rear emblem attach?
any pics on a black one?
How does it compare to the weave and color of the roof?
Do you guys install?
Not at the moment. If you are referring to the M3 it has a plain CF weave, these trunks are twill weaved (2x2). Color is the same, black CF. We can get it installed for you.

·
Silver Sponsor
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
209 Posts
where can I find a csl type trunk for e90 lci?
You might want to check out e90post or bimmerpost or w/e bmw forums there are where the population of LCI e90 BMW owners are much more higher. You'll probably get more opinions or ideas from them.

Cheers

·
Silver Sponsor
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You might want to check out e90post or bimmerpost or w/e bmw forums there are where the population of LCI e90 BMW owners are much more higher. You'll probably get more opinions or ideas from them.

Cheers
+1

1 - 20 of 23 Posts