Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone who has flow Etihad or Emirates business or first class taken advantage of the complimentary luxury nights in Dubai or Abu Dhabi? It seems interesting. Basically one night free to three with shuttle to help you adjust to the time differences while on a lay over. These are the notes from Emirates...

- 96-hour visa
- Bed and breakfast (for single or double occupancy)*
- Fast track access to At the Top – the Burj Khalifa observation deck (for guests staying at Armani Hotel Dubai and The Address Dubai Marina)
- Entrance pass to Wild Wadi Waterpark (for guests staying at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and Jumeirah Emirates Towers).

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Decided against it for this trip, but will consider it for future trips if the same offers are available.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Emirates absolutely love it! Hands down the best run and maintained airline I have ever flown with... smoking hot stewardesses and the best service you can ask for. I don't know anything about those promo's though.

Ive also done 3 "budget" trips to Dubai and I just stay at the JW Marriott, you can get a 1/1 Suite for 125-150 a night and its stellar. Amazing service, awesome rooms the works. I have been tempted to go to the Burj but, not at grand a night. One thing I can say about Dubai is the Arabs love to be pampered- so you don't need to go to the biggest baddest hotel to get treated like a king...

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My Etihad flight was cancelled last night which is rough. I got rebooked via American to London and British Airways the rest of the ride. It will not be the same experience.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It probably depends on what you are looking to do. I was looking at the comp room option as I was just flying through Abu Dhabi or Dubai and it would have been a layover. In my case it would have been cheaper, because I was already getting a ticket.

Either way I would have been a bit screwed this trip, my flight leaving the east coast got delayed 24 hours due to rain and I ended up having to fly AA/BA, through London.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts