Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out this 458 Eric Clapton had designed to look like a 512 Boxer. It was unveiled yesterday.
claptonfront.jpg

Hit this link for more pictures and info.

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
That's pretty cool. I like the look of the 458 better, but factory Ferrari special built cars are pretty cool.

Nick

·
Banned
3,200 Posts
I kind of like it. Would be nice to see some true photos of it.

Clapton owns a few one-off cars, doesn't he? Any info on the rest?

·
Registered
22 Posts
WOW. I like. Classy modification. I like it much better then the original personally. Although the whole car should have been solid red.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Besides being rock royalty, guitar player Eric Clapton is known to be a complete nut for Ferraris. He recently commissioned a personalized 458 which is becoming a bit of a news item. I have heard that Eric Clapton commissions custom Ferrari 458. I can say that when it comes to supercars, one of the first names that always comes to mind is Ferrari. Ferrari is synonymous with insanely fast, beautiful cars that are a different and rare breed compared to the typical automobile. The car has been getting a ton of interest when they have heard about Eric Clapton and it would make a big sale.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Besides being rock royalty, guitar player Eric Clapton is known to be a complete nut for Ferraris. He recently commissioned a personalized 458 which is becoming a bit of a news item. I have heard that Eric Clapton commissions custom Ferrari 458. I can say that when it comes to supercars, one of the first names that always comes to mind is Ferrari. Ferrari is synonymous with insanely fast, beautiful cars that are a different and rare breed compared to the typical automobile. The car has been getting a ton of interest when they have heard about Eric Clapton and it would make a big sale.

·
Registered
37 Posts
its whatever- its not awful but i wouldn't pay $3million. i would rather just have a 458...

·
Registered
198 Posts
Those pictures made me hate it at first, but it looks nice in the video and sexy as it was being loaded in the truck. Still, it's not as pretty as the original 458.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts