Harolds Deli
3050 woodbridge ave
edision, nj, 08837

They have insane sandwiches.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol idk it depends. I'm leaning towards goin to ny . If you decide to go let me know I'll start were you start.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok, you guys have my # send me a text or call me if you decide to go.

Bunch of alcoholics! Ill be drinking tonight also LOL :whistle:

·
Registered
934 Posts
ill prob go but starting on long island ill be with my friend in his ctsv

·
Registered
127 Posts
Waiting to see if my fix for the Evo will get me up and running for tomorrow...if not I maybe forced to midnight wash my G8 and clunk my way around lol.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
would have gone if I wasn't doing a BMW thing....all are welcomed :threadjacked: its a meet then drive to BearMtn

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
would have gone if I wasn't doing a BMW thing....all are welcomed :threadjacked: its a meet then drive to BearMtn
IDK who you think you are but get the hell out! lol just playin where you guys meeting at/time?

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
IDK who you think you are but get the hell out! lol just playin where you guys meeting at/time?
meet starts @ 10am roll out at 12 to head to BearMTN

meet is @ 31 Kulick Road, Fairfield, NJ & is mostly BMW's but others are welcomed, I was trying to get a caravan leaving FortLee but the Bimmer boys aren't too outgoing something about not having friends lmao!

·
Registered
41 Posts
what time do you guys think to arrive down there? i might meet you there.

·
Registered
596 Posts
nope not me...but I was tearing up 287 last night :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
I just came back...holy crap at the size of the pancakes lol. Next time hit me up if you guys think you're gonna come and take down my number in case I don't check the forum.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Mine came out to $17 for 3...but they had to put them in a pizza box for me to bring them home lol. The waiter even asked if I was sure and knew what the size of the pancakes was when I ordered...I didn't listen lol.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts