I want to share some up close and personal photos

Car number 1 out of 25 from DUBAI , UAE

ENJOY :bow1:

In the showroom Ready to take out

In the WILD

Waiting for your comments :bow1:​

See less See more
#4 ·
Good to know I'm not the only one who's getting annoyed by it.

#16 ·
I hope they don't make 25 of these things. Waste of 24 more enzos.

#22 ·
i dont know about jew guys, but i think thats one of the most beautiful cars ever made. well made then moded but thats besides the fact: ) and how come every single one of your threads start out looking exactly the same? are you like the UAE car spokesperson and just showing everyone there ultra rich peoples shit? hahah

#28 · (Edited)
That car is amazing IMO. Thanks for posting...

You guys getting annoyed or bugging the OP about posting so much need to get a life. Seriously, you're getting annoyed by someone posting so much and the way they choose to reply? Get over it, move on and leave the dude alone.

BFM, keep it up, most of us enjoy your threads\posts. Thanks again for sharing bud!

#31 ·
That car is amazing IMO. Thanks for posting...

You guys getting annoyed or bugging the OP about posting so much need to get a life. Seriously, you're getting annoyed by someone posting so much or the way they choose to reply? Get over it, move on and leave the dude alone.

BFM, keep it up, most of us enjoy your threads\posts. Thanks again for sharing bud!
Thanks man i really Appreciate what you and Amee said and i will keep posting , and seriously dont get why cant i post alot and what is the problem ?

#40 ·
Until now there aren't 25 built. I doubt that they will build 25 because you simply ruin your investment which is a Ferrari Enzo.
Here in Germany you could have bought one for 550k€ when it was released and now they are worth over 1m €.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.