1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Why so cheap? Must be salvage title.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Wow, if I had 3 million dollars I'd definitely spend every penny on this car. :lol:

·
Registered
739 Posts
Throw in a few ecuadorian hookers and I may buy if I had the money. :laugh: Only kidding of course! haha.....about the enzo, not the hookers

·
Registered
610 Posts
Just an alternate, and more aggressive marketing strategy.

Intentionally overpricing your commodity and then mediablasting to the world just how preposterously expensive it is with no subtlety or discretion appears to me to be no more than a ploy to drum up inordinate amounts of interest. Can't fault them. Appears to be working. Some are not content with the best deal, but the notoriety associated with having outspent everyone else.

The hedge fund manager would buy the 1.8M car. The Sheikh would buy this one.

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
Just an alternate, and more aggressive marketing strategy.

Intentionally overpricing your commodity and then mediablasting to the world just how preposterously expensive it is with no subtlety or discretion appears to me to be no more than a ploy to drum up inordinate amounts of interest. Can't fault them. Appears to be working. Some are not content with the best deal, but the notoriety associated with having outspent everyone else.

The hedge fund manager would buy the 1.8M car. The Sheikh would buy this one.
Bingo.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
My dream garage I can't even spend $3M on 10 cars, let alone 1 car.

n.b. LaneChange there's a bajillion dream car threads on the 4 already, just kindly letting you know in advance. :wink:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
My dream garage I can't even spend $3M on 10 cars, let alone 1 car.

n.b. LaneChange there's a bajillion dream car threads on the 4 already, just kindly letting you know in advance. :wink:
I know everyone's got dreams: so do I lol.
OP just posts links to what looks to be his own YouTube channel.
Dropping $3mil on an Enzo is no issue if I had that much to burn.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts