Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Not a lot of love for the Emo's... May as well abandon my plan to market my "Tickle Me Emo" doll this Holiday Season...
("Cut Tickle Me Emo with the special blade, and he cries! Leave him in the corner for ten minutes and he writes bad poetry! Squeeze his hand and he says a number of deep quotes, like "You just don't get it!", "Poets like us are the true voice!", and the encouraging "Life.... is misery." Also available in limited-edition "Mopes Around the House" and "Kinda-Sorta-Almost Drags on a Cigarette" versions!")
This is going to ruin my kids hopes, you realize.
Haha. Epic post!:lol:

·
Registered
170 Posts

·
Banned
119 Posts
Since I remember kids/teenagers did all they could to, let me put it mildly, "GET SOME ATTENTION, ANY WAY THEY CAN" Before this, there was the waste band around the knee shit with kids that looked like their pants are falling of their ass. Before that was........on and on and on. By the way was this the kid you saw today
omgoodness is that who I think it is? club 411 a weeks ago?

·
Sponsor
10,268 Posts
Not a lot of love for the Emo's... May as well abandon my plan to market my "Tickle Me Emo" doll this Holiday Season...
("Cut Tickle Me Emo with the special blade, and he cries! Leave him in the corner for ten minutes and he writes bad poetry! Squeeze his hand and he says a number of deep quotes, like "You just don't get it!", "Poets like us are the true voice!", and the encouraging "Life.... is misery." Also available in limited-edition "Mopes Around the House" and "Kinda-Sorta-Almost Drags on a Cigarette" versions!")
This is going to ruin my kids hopes, you realize.
Check out youtube "Mad TV tickle me Emo" funny stuff. :lol:

·
Banned
476 Posts
Z Cavaricci FTW!! and yes. I owned a pair or few.

HA!! I had 2 pairs of Z Cavariccis, a pair of RED parachute pants and a pair of Guess overalls!!.........but I like chicks now. :lol:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Ugh. My younger cousin is "emo" and quite proud of it. He wears either black or pink all the time. He's gotten in trouble many times for stealing his sister's eye liner. He also ran away from home because he was "tired of being a slave". I got the story from his dad. He wouldn't take out the trash or do homework.

41 - 60 of 64 Posts