Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Idk if anyone watched the vmas, but it really looked like he had on a white gshock. when i can find a pic, ill be sure to post it.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I meant to put vmas and watches... my bad

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Very nice, I love the underground hype the gshock carries.

·
Registered
26 Posts
yeah especially iced out G-shocks rapper like.. Eminem is probably the least flashy rapper ever..eventhough he is one of the richest and the most successful.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Iced out g-shocks? No thank you, I wear mine to know if I drop it, get shot, exposed to high levels of radiation, or get into a fight with a group of club wielding vikings it will still keep time and glow that sexy green.

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
^^^^ exactly!

I wear mine when I dont want to have to worry about being a drunken fool, and damaging one of my good watches!

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Iced out g-shocks? No thank you, I wear mine to know if I drop it, get shot, exposed to high levels of radiation, or get into a fight with a group of club wielding vikings it will still keep time and glow that sexy green.
THat looks to be a standard model... no icing on it at all

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Eminem doesn't need a flashy watch to show everyone he has $$$. Everyone already knows that. I'm sure he's got some nice watches somewhere.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
i kinda have a soft spot for those iced out g-shocks from ben baller. =D

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Its strange to me how these watches have become more popular with young adults.

When i used to work at a watch store in the mall, back in the late 90s, all the kids under 14 wanted a G-shock. Hardly anyone over 18 wanted one. Times have changed.

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my newest G-shock. I love my old one, but it had a white strap and it's funkdafied now. Time for newness.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts