Luxury4Play.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 160 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
didn't read thread don't know if posted: They even got a Vodka now WTF!!! I have never owned anything ED Hardy & never will...played out especially in NYC

·
Registered
901 Posts
Ed Hardy is the worst, cheap and ridiculous - HE is just a genius at marketing so he attained insane amounts of sales

·
Registered
901 Posts
didn't read thread don't know if posted: They even got a Vodka now WTF!!! I have never owned anything ED Hardy & never will...played out especially in NYC
Yeh I wrote about that on my blog a few wks ago absolutely horrible - if you want a trucker hat check out Monarchy Collection

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Ed Hardy is the worst, cheap and ridiculous - HE is just a genius at marketing so he attained insane amounts of sales
You mean Christian Audigier right?

Is this thread still going on??? What ever Audigier does next you can be sure it'll be just as popular as Ed Hardy and all of his (Audigier's) other brands.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Yeh same guy smet, ca, ed hardy, von dutch, all that garbage - its absolutely cheap and the quality is horrible but the man knows how to market and it freaking works

·
Registered
330 Posts
I've never been a big fan & sadly we've probably got another 2-5 years of copycat styles to look forward to being sold at regular retailers.

Several years ago, the first time I ever saw Ed Hardy stuff in some high end boutique with a girl I was dating & she fell in love with one of those rhinestone trucker hats. I remember wondering why I didn't buy her a bedazzler & a hat from a gas station & save myself about $120. But she loved it, so it was money well spent & she could pull it off (of course, I think she could have made a garbage bag look hot).

I bought a T-shirt for myself, thinking maybe others would think it was cool. I wore it once & just didn't like it. Funny thing is, some friends I was with mocked me & the shirt. Fast forward a few months & his stuff is all over MTV, VH1 & E! and next thing you know, everyone who thought it was stupid started wearing them. The sad part is, they're still wearing them today & still think it's cool.

Yeah.... my city is behind the times.

·
10,594 Posts
Ed Hardy, a man's name, loudly splattered all over the ass portion of the jeans worn by another man. What kind of man wears that? Only one kind that I know of.

·
Registered
901 Posts
I love it!!! Why are people "hatin?"
well being part of the fashion industry knowing production and quality it makes Ed hardy and that whole line of brands make them a joke. But also the flamboyant style that is not only distasteful, ugly, cheap, and non original same old BS with a new name on it. but if you would pay $100 for a walmart shirt and like it then by all means do what you like.

·
Registered
586 Posts
What drives me especially crazy is that last weekend I spent two days out a various malls in the South Florida region looking for just some PLAIN well fitting tees. I have come to the conclusion that they don't exist down here. So....I went to Wal-Mart and got me a few plain Dickies t's for $3.99 each and they're perfect.

Between Affliction, EdHardy, Suspicion, Superstition, Addiction....or whatever other word has a "tion" at the end of it splattered on the back of every t-shirt at every store, I was ready to vomit.

141 - 160 of 160 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.