Luxury4Play.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 160 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
i still like some styles like the regular tees without all the glitter and rhinestones on them

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I liked Ed Hardy a ton before they were available "everywhere" Come on, I know people who Found Ed Hardy at TJ Maxx. :( I hate the posers that buy it just cuz it's the "In" thing to do. I cant' stand people that wear Ed Hardy but do not even have any Tattoo's If you don't know the story behind Don Ed Hardy, Don't wear his sh*t.

just my 2 cents.

I rather wear Christian Audigier anyways. (same sh*t anyways)

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I really liked Ed before all the hipsters got into it. I got my first Ed Hardy shirts, hats, and shoes like 3ish years ago before everybody in Florida was wearing it. Every once and a while I'll wear it now, but not alot.
Yep once the hip hop community and like someone else said TJ Maxx got a hold of it it was dead. The same goes for all the cage fighter guys who still rock affliction. I still have 2 ed hardy shirts that I love but will only wear to work now!!!!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
hahaha the affliction shirts is a whole 'nother story...talk about poseurs hahahaha...ill save that for when someone starts a thread, dont want to hijack this one :D
OMG I've always hated the Affliction shirts, Out here in Sacramento Ca. I saw a whole group of white guys wearing the same Affliction Shirt just in different colors at a club. Talk about Posers..LOL

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
I liked Ed Hardy a ton before they were available "everywhere" Come on, I know people who Found Ed Hardy at TJ Maxx. :( I hate the posers that buy it just cuz it's the "In" thing to do. I cant' stand people that wear Ed Hardy but do not even have any Tattoo's If you don't know the story behind Don Ed Hardy, Don't wear his sh*t.

just my 2 cents.

I rather wear Christian Audigier anyways. (same sh*t anyways)
If you know the story but still do not have any tattoos, how do you feel about those people? lol

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
OMG I've always hated the Affliction shirts, Out here in Sacramento Ca. I saw a whole group of white guys wearing the same Affliction Shirt just in different colors at a club. Talk about Posers..LOL
LMAO Oh man.. Thats another company, I only bought 1 affliction shirt because of the design was something ive always liked..

But 1 is enough.. My friend went out and bout like 8 or 9 and wears them every night he goes out along with all his friends.. They look like a bunch of fools because they all look the same

·
Premium Member
4,667 Posts
Worst stuff EVER... I wouldn't wear it or take it for free, true story.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Boarder line, I just think if you can wear all the tattoo designs why not have some on your body.
Dont like needles? lol

Plus I could never get a tattoo, because I like a design but get sick of shit really quickly (just like people have already gotten sick of the shirts with tattoo designs).. So I will get a shirt with the tattoo and get rid of it when I not longer like it

21 - 40 of 160 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.