Luxury4Play.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are going crazy and are the best selling stuff at the moment!
Still I don't know if I like or hate it.
Some of there stuff is really really nice, but some other stuff is just boring and looks ...sorry...cheap.
Maybe that is just me but some of there stuff is just way tooo simple and boring!
What you think about Ed??

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank god and I thought somethings wrong with my taste! xD
Everyone is rocking it in germany and I just don't like most of there stuff...well I keep making my own stuff anyway :p :D

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
The coastguard gives Ed Hardy shirts to all the cubans that wash up on shore now here in Miami.(im cuban btw) we were actually talking about this on saturday.....NO MORE ED hARDY

·
Lord of War
11,101 Posts
The way I see it.......if it is at Nordstroms Rack then you can pretty much bet it is either out or on the way out. That being said, EH has been heavy at NR for way over a year. They are now liquidating the kids EH crap.
I would rather go ironfist than most of the store bought apparel that you will see all over the place. I never see anyone wearing ironfist......well other than MTK. :)
Iron Fist Clothing

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
The way I see it.......if it is at Nordstroms Rack then you can pretty much bet it is either out or on the way out. That being said, EH has been heavy at NR for way over a year. They are now liquidating the kids EH crap.
I would rather go ironfist than most of the store bought apparel that you will see all over the place. I never see anyone wearing ironfist......well other than MTK. :)
Iron Fist Clothing
I rock it! ^^
Love there stuff, going to get the hoodies for winter!

PS:
Working on some nice new shirts/hoodies!

1 - 20 of 160 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.