1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
haha, thats cool... i have always wanted to do that

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
The bar actually has a list of times that the planes come in, and what kind of planes they are. It is crazy! Ive been there, just never rode the fence

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
I never get tired of these St. Maarten videos. I want to go there someday! Thanks
for posting!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
haha, that is sick. I would turn up with something that has 4 wheels and a sail and have a good time :D

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Please explain to me why there were actually people with towels trying to lay on that beach?? LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Please explain to me why there were actually people with towels trying to lay on that beach?? LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!:lol:
Cuz people love to do stupid things. :clap:

Here is some more. :lol:

·
Registered
84 Posts
I wanna do that so badly!! But having all the sand pelt your face looks a little painful...not to mention I weigh so little, it will probably just blow me away into the water...but it still looks like so much fun!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
That's crazy...need to go try it myself. On second thought, maybe not.

·
Registered
39 Posts
been there hundreds of times,,, never gets dull watchin all the dumb ass people hold on the fence,,, did it once,, never again,
My favorite is to stand on the beach for the landing,, pretty awesome watching the KLM 747 scream just over your head,,,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts