Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Do we have any Eastern European members on here?

Got a bunch of questions re: business in that region.

Holllllla'!

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Balkan here

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
898 Posts
Been living in Slovakia for the last 6 months, but back in The Netherlands right now so not sure I can help. Just letting you know anyways.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Neither of you guys are currently listed as in a E European country? I need someone currently living there.
ok bud the mistake your making is instead of asking someone like me who knows how things work here and there, your looking for someone who only knows that side. One thing i will tell you is when it comes to eastern Europe it is very easy to lose your investment and your life.

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok bud the mistake your making is instead of asking someone like me who knows how things work here and there, your looking for someone who only knows that side. One thing i will tell you is when it comes to eastern Europe it is very easy to lose your investment and your life.
I just need the person to be physically located there at present.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia even tho close to eastern Europe are in Scandinavia

Culturally very different
Actually, Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania are strictly speaking not in Scandinavia but form their own 'region' called the Baltic States. Scandinavia consists of Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway & Iceland.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Actually, Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania are strictly speaking not in Scandinavia but form their own 'region' called the Baltic States. Scandinavia consists of Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway & Iceland.
you are correct, what I'm trying to say they are closer to Scandinavia culturally wise then they are to Eastern Europe.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts