Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
14,490 Posts
My favorite is the one you guys never made for the E46 :laugh:

Reactions: VF-Engineering

·
14,490 Posts
You mean the one for the VF570 that was in last month's Performance BMW magazine?

This thread is an album for our E9x M3 customers' manifolds.
E46 non M. It's ok I still like you guys<3 who's posting for VF anyways?.

Reactions: VF-Engineering

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
E46 non M. It's ok I still like you guys<3 who's posting for VF anyways?.
Gotcha! My bad <3 it sounded like you were referring to the E46 M3 Mfest manifolds. We've had some complainers recently about never seeing the "Mfest Edition manifolds" not being updated, but thats because they've just recently been installed by our customers and here they are finally!
2zqua6d.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1391313562499.jpg

·
14,490 Posts
^^
Looks good!. Why the complaints?, just because people haven't seen many of them? lol. Oh and who's posting for VF? is that you Paul?.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think people have been anxious to see how they've turned out since no one has done the design before. Maybe they're just now being installed because its winter and cars in hibernation anyway? It's me, Robert posting :wave:

·
14,490 Posts
I think people have been anxious to see how they've turned out since no one has done the design before. Maybe they're just now being installed because its winter and cars in hibernation anyway? It's me, Robert posting :wave:
Oh hey Robert!. Yeah people haven't seen many good designs of the E46 manifolds. So people get anxious wanting to see it! lol.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Some Chrome additions to the lineup:

VF620 "Project Blackwater" by Performance Race Solutions in Orlando, FL

VF620 E93 M3 by Sonic MS in Fremont, CA

·
Registered
44 Posts
like the orange one:bow1:

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I'd need to see the rest of the car to decide if I like it. Black car with red manifold? Sure. Red car with green manifold? Maybe around Christmas. A yellow manifold on a silver car? Seems a bit...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'd need to see the rest of the car to decide if I like it. Black car with red manifold? Sure. Red car with green manifold? Maybe around Christmas. A yellow manifold on a silver car? Seems a bit...

The yellow on the grey reminds of the villain from Sin City, but surprisingly looks good in combo with the car's cage and bbk.

Attachments

·
14,490 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts