Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey BMW fans,

Exclusive Autosport is proud to present - Prior Design's E92/93 M3 PDM Wide Body Kit!

This kit will take any E92/93 3-series and turn it into a Wide Body Monster! Great for 335i's (grabs the extra attention you deserve!)

This kit is wider than a stock M3 and looks just that much more aggressive!

This kit includes :

Front Bumper

Rear Bumper

Side Skirts

Front Fenders

Rear Widenings

Also available -

M3 style hood (2 variations)

Trunk spoiler

Roof Spoiler

M3 mirror covers

Please contact us with any questions or inquiries you may have about our products or services. We would be happy to assist you

PH:866-997-2336

[/url]Prior-Design BMW 3-series E92 PD-M Widebody by Prior Design NA (priordesignusa.com), on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]Prior-Design BMW 3-series E92 PD-M Widebody by Prior Design NA (priordesignusa.com), on Flickr[/IMG]

·
Registered
545 Posts
Came into this thread expecting terrible bolt on fender flares and was pleasantly surprised. This is by far and above the best wide body kit out for this car, good work guys.

·
Registered
392 Posts
^ I agree, top quality looks.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Gorgeous kit, and very mature. As others have said, the best looking one available, overall.

If I can offer some constructive input, the interface between the rear quarters and rear bumper could use some refinement. The reflections and lightplay in your first and second photos suggest the quarter's lower edge and bumper's upper edge both roll inward at their junction, creating a bit of a valley. It's most pronounced in the second photo at the surface-transition from wheel arch to body side. That said, the alignment at the tail light and fender edge are excellent.

·
Registered
469 Posts
this kit looks oem! beautiful!

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Very impressed, I was scrolling and wondering "where are these wide body pics ?" Had to go back to the top and take a second look. It's not over done unlike a certain other brand that bloody murders the vehicle....many lost exotics.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts