Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 111 Posts

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Guys I definitely didn't piss on my car :lol: I was zombied out though like Drew said. Didn't know what I was doing half the time and totally don't remember that moment Sal caught. It was a great time yesterday I wish some of you guys who weren't there could have made it. I think it was one of the better events.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Guys I definitely didn't piss on my car :lol: I was zombied out though like Drew said. Didn't know what I was doing half the time and totally don't remember that moment Sal caught. It was a great time yesterday I wish some of you guys who weren't there could have made it. I think it was one of the better events.
bro, not sleeping at all that night might not have been the best decision we made...but def made drinking last night interesting haha.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
people really missed out as this was such a fun event. i will try to link as much as i can since we have a few sites that showed up and people are a little spread out.

BTW the people that did make it had a blast and want to do this again in the spring. *hint, hint*

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
HAHA Drew I was talking with the event coordinator yesterday and for those of you who know please keep it to yourselves as this isn't official yet but we will be working on a very special event for the spring time. Steve and I are going to step up our game from now on and all I can say is the North East is going to be THE PLACE! Sick events every 6 weeks or so and with what we're talking about I mean Crazy meets to follow!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
I am glad that I was able to help everyone out. I tried to do as much as i could. I had time slips in one hand a video camera in my other hand and a camera around my neck. I made this small video and tried to line up some of the cars to the best of my ability. I took a lot of pics using Drews camera . Here are a few shots and video i took. ENJOY

YouTube - L4Petown.mpg

·
Registered
163 Posts
Great meeting you yesterday Ron, sorry about the car man but I hope you had a great time and welcome to L4P!
Greg, thanks once again for hosting the event and thank you for the warm welcome. It was my great pleasure to meet you and the many other enthusiasts who were able to attend and participate. As for the car, no worries, it's all part of the fun and I was all smiles about it as you saw at the end of Sal's video.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
here are two more vids that Joe put together:

·
Registered
7 Posts
here are two more vids that Joe put together:

Greg, thank you for putting together such an awesome day.

Also want to thank Drew for putting the posting on corvetteforum.com. Pleasure joining L4P.com :clap:

It was great meeting up with everyone, L4P crew, my corvetteforum.com crew and everyone else that participated.

I didn't get everyone's cars in my videos but I hope you enjoy the (2) videos I made.

Looking forward to the next event / rental !!!

21 - 40 of 111 Posts