Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
let use a new thread for all pics and media. i'll have more done tomorrow but this was just for a quick start.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Very nice - were can I get an XL of that shirt?!?! I'll post up pix and vids soon too.

Greg / Drew, said several times, great job!

John

let use a new thread for all pics and media. i'll have more done tomorrow but this was just for a quick start.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice - were can I get an XL of that shirt?!?! I'll post up pix and vids soon too.

Greg / Drew, said several times, great job!

John
Thanks John. But this entire day was Greg's brain child. All I can take credit for is helping to spread the word.

And I bet you still have the "cool aid" smile going from running as fast as you did! Congrats!

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
I can't wait to see the pics and vids I saw some previews yesterday and I know there are some sick shots. Thanks again to Sal / Drew. BTW Sal I took your advice $100 for the man on the tree..

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
yeah i wanna see the photo with the LP640, Gregs porsche and GV's 430 in the middle of the track. I know that one is going to be sick.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
here is a quick vid of my best runs yet

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Drew was putting down some solid runs.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
lol Carter I just saw that pic and was like WTF he's P-ing on his own car!!

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
that was early in the morning and Greg was zombied out. i don't know if he knew what he was doing.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts