Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Out with the old...

The LP570 style bumper will DRAMATICALLY change the look of the Gallardo and it is hands down one of the rawest bumpers on the Gallardo market. With the looks of an LP570 Superleggera it will transform your front end. Made by Renown Autostyle with great fitment and real carbon fiber bottom. Fits Gallardos 2004-2008. Pics provided below.

PM or Email us with your car & details for a quote
Sales @ EuroKoncepts.com || 847.915.1119

LINK to details : Gallardo LP 570 Carbon Fiber Bumper

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
looks nice, a little more aggressive. :)
is there a difference between the lp570 and lp560 front bumper? i'm not completely sure by looking at pictures.

·
Registered
774 Posts
is there a difference between the lp570 and lp560 front bumper? i'm not completely sure by looking at pictures.
Yes, the lower front lip\inlets protrude further out. This one also has the lower portion in CF, which is normally flat black non CF on the 570.

·
Silver Sponsor
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, the lower front lip\inlets protrude further out. This one also has the lower portion in CF, which is normally flat black non CF on the 570.
Thanks for chiming in. It is fairly noticeable in a side by side comparison, TurboBaron

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
thanks for clearing that up. they're similar but so I wasn't completely sure.
the lp570 bumper always reminds me of a catfish for some reason :whistle:

·
Silver Sponsor
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for clearing that up. they're similar but so I wasn't completely sure.
the lp570 bumper always reminds me of a catfish for some reason :whistle:
A sexy catfish ;)

·
Registered
254 Posts
Price???

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
amen, this bumper adds so much to the old LP style, you guys better bring some of these rides out to Super Car Saturday!!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts