Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you guys see me tomorrow come say hi. I'll have on a black Team TRQ gR4 shirt and we'll be pushing a baby stroller. L4P's youngest member (3 weeks old) will be there reppin' too.

We're rolling out with you guys from duPont and I'll be shooting out the window on the highway. Silver Pontiac with Gators plate/stickers. Don't pass us too fast!

See ya tomorrow!

Peter

Look for this:

·
Registered
833 Posts
I'll be there tomorrow....no shirt though. :(

I'm planning to leave at just the right time, and actually do the FL speed limit, so hopefully the gR4 crew will pass me. I got my GoPro ready. :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Ill be there tomorrow came all the way from new York I'll be wearing a grey ER(exoticsrally) shirt come say hi as we'll. Hope to meet a lot of people tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Ill be at dupont in the Camaro I have in my avatar.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Gsevigny are you here? Just saw someone with tattoos, long hair, and a camera. This place is absolutely packed. Scoring some McDonald's before gr4 arrives.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Oh. Can't see these on my phone

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
I THINK I saw you when I was leaving. Not sure if it was you or not. Short shaved hair?

·
Registered
833 Posts
I saw you with your wife and little one in front on the veyrons. It was a mad house near those cars do I didn't bother fighting the crowds just to day hi.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Cant wait for more. Best Dupont C&C yet.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts