Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is one unique mopar muscle car out here in South Florida owned by Jeff aka @dumpedsociety_jeff on instagram featuring our 22" Vossen CV4's in silver polish. This particular 300C has been procharged with D1SC while running a full Magnaflow catback with a Diablo Predator custom tune. Dropped low on BC Racing coilovers and wrapped in matte purple became a real head turner.

Featured:

2006 Chrysler 300C
Vossen CV4 - Silver Polished
F: 22x9 / R: 22x10.5

Click any photo to see the full 300C/CV4 gallery!

South Florida's Purp on BC Racing Coilovers

Procharged 5.7 Hemi with a Diablo Custom Tune and full Magnaflow Catback Exhaust

Matte Purple 3M Vinyl Wrap

Instagram @Dumpedsociety_jeff

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
blacked out headlamps and negative camber look dumb, wrap actually looks pretty good though for a head turner. not my cup of tea personally but it looks nice.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Nice Bentley man!

·
Registered
2,010 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
The headlights throw it off a bit for me but it is certainly a head turner.

·
Registered
848 Posts
My crazy about the purple but I don't completely dislike it either. A head turner for sure! And idea on whp #s?

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
nice wheels, but what is it with every car with vossen wheels being bagged ? I got you guys on my Facebook and I swear in the last month every car pic posted the belly is on the ground and you can't see top of the tire.

Keep up the great work tho. :)

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
nice wheels, but what is it with every car with vossen wheels being bagged ? I got you guys on my Facebook and I swear in the last month every car pic posted the belly is on the ground and you can't see top of the tire.

Keep up the great work tho. :)
Thanks for the feedback, it is something we have discussed :)

Hopefully you see some more diversity in the very near future!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts