Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
I use this coach duffel for weekend trips and short flights - it's modest and not over priced (around $500 I think)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I really like the duffle bags by Briggs and Riley. They are exceptionally sturdy and can easily withstand extreme travel conditions. On top of that, Briggs and Riley offers a lifetime warranty on their entire luggage collection that even covers airline damage. Browse through their duffle bag collection and see if you find something that fits your needs.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Cole Haan makes a nice duffle bag for like 500. Brown or Black leather. So does Salvatore Ferragamo, but it's about 1,600 for it.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
I stole my duffle bag... don't leave anything at my house or it will become mine... its an ogio

·
Registered
449 Posts
I'm looking for a black leather duffel at the moment and have narrowed it down to these two...

Tumi Alpha Small Soft Leather Travel Satchel

Victorinox Tourbach Leather Duffel

I can respect those who carry Gucci, LV, etc. but that's just not me.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Been eyeballing the 5.11 Push Pack to keep some industrial gear in when doing a facility survey. Laser tape measure, small combo tools, and such.
I've got a few 5.11 bags.. the mission rolling duffel, a couple rifle bags and their bail out bag. They've taken a beating and still look new.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Dude you'll love the small Tumi - I picked up one at the Tumi outlet in the Sawgrass Mill Mall in Sunrise Florida during my last trip to the Free World. Under $300 w/tax.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I'm looking for a black leather duffel at the moment and have narrowed it down to these two...

Tumi Alpha Small Soft Leather Travel Satchel

Victorinox Tourbach Leather Duffel

I can respect those who carry Gucci, LV, etc. but that's just not me.
How about this Cole Haan?

I believe it's 500. Nice and simple.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts