Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
First off welcome to the 4! I personally haven't been to Dubai, but I can definitely name a few good places to go:
1) Burj Khalifa
2) Dubai Mall (you will see some nice cars there)
3) The World (man made islands in the shape of countries)
4)The Palm Islands (also some nice cars)
5) Ski Dubai (if you like skiing)
6) Ferrari World Abu Dubai

I hope this helped and have a good time if you go!

·
Registered
39 Posts
First off welcome to the 4! I personally haven't been to Dubai, but I can definitely name a few good places to go:
1) Burj Khalifa
2) Dubai Mall (you will see some nice cars there)
3) The World (man made islands in the shape of countries)
4)The Palm Islands (also some nice cars)
5) Ski Dubai (if you like skiing)
6) Ferrari World Abu Dubai

I hope this helped and have a good time if you go!
I went for 3 weeks. Being car people, I'd also recommend Yas Marina...I rented an Aston Martin and took it out for a track day, then did carting that evening. There are a lot of nice museums explaining how Dubai came to be and future expansions in work. I spent most of my nights in Abu Dhabi, but everything is within a 30 min drive really. I did take some extra time to visit some of the mosques, the same highway where Top Gear tested the McLaren F1 vs the Veyron, had an awesome day doing the sand dune runs in Toyota SUV's and then rode camels in the evening before doing a huge dinner event w/ belly dancing, Masdar City (future automated city) and Atlantic waterpark. If I think of anything else, I'll pop back onto this thread.

These were taken w/ my Samsung Epic (not the best phone and I wasn't really a huge picture taker until as of late), arranged in folders but without captions for each pic, some are missing and a few videos got lost (very sad about that, I had an amazing day at the track event and passed 4 people), but nonetheless it was an awesome visit and I'd easily got again - Abu Dhabi And Dubai - April 2011 Photos by m5james | Photobucket

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the warm welcome , the girlfriend and I are planning the trip for this coming year. I'm still trying to fathom the money that gets thrown around there!

740ilJames we already had all the islands on the list!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
I got a layover there, going to see if I can push my flight back a day so I can spend New Years Eve there :), I really want to check out the mall just because of the aquarium alone and cars are an added plus.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts