Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the market for a reliable truck or SUV that I can take offroading on trails (intermediate) and that can tow a trailer with two dirtbikes or jetskis. I was thinking about a 4runner or Jeep Cherokee. Any ideas or thoughts? Post pics or list your setup if you have a rig like this...

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
New or Used? You should check out the Touareg V10 Diesel, older model but badass. And it can haul pretty good sized trailers. Don't have one personally, but would like to pick up a lower mileage one.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
BINGO. V10 TDI is boss. Try and get an 06 or 07 model. It is very reliable but repair costs are very expensive.

Otherwise a Jeep Grand Cherokee or 4Runner are both great choices. The new GCs are super nice.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Lr3 or lr4 depending on budget. Tons of cargo room, as capable as most any truck out there stock, great selection of offroad equipment, can tow over 6k quite well. Also proven to be very reliable vehicles, at least by land rover standards.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Grand Cherokee! Can tow over 7000 lbs. and with Quadra Drive can rock crawl with the best of em. The hemi will drink gas quick, but it sure is fun and unstoppable.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I've used both Jeep and 4runner for what you are looking for. Jeep has an incredible tow package at the moment that I would look into. 4runner is an ultra convertible 4x4 however.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts