Luxury4Play.com banner

Duaiv Lamborghini Aventador Roadster Art Car

5K views 14 replies 15 participants last post by  'Trust' 
#1 ·

Lamborghini Miami has collaborated with world-renowned artist Duaiv to turn a half-million dollar Lamborghini Aventador Roadster into a blank canvas for his artistic stylings, which is known as “Project Duaiv.”

See it all at: Duaiv Lamborghini Aventador Roadster Art Car | Autofluence

See less See more
#7 ·
I can see when we get on random people pushing links to their shitty websites for a repost of an article but DP is a paying sponsor, so they kinda want some more traffic headed to their website. It does them absolutely no good if they were to just copy and paste all the text and pictures here, then there would be no reason to become a sponsor....

But anyways... I think it looks sick, I was hoping he actually painted on the car (overtop of vinyl or something of course) and not a wrap but it's still very cool nonetheless! As if the Aventador needed to stand out even more lol

#15 ·
duPont isn't a sponsor (says Senior Member), and it goes to Autofluence, which is a duPont company, so it's double dipping to say the least, even if they were. Trying to poach traffic and not even being a sponsor makes no sense business ethics wise IMO.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.