Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I typically don't look for shopping advice online but I do frequently shop online.

I am in the market for a nice brown pair of brown drivers w/horse bit buckles. I love the look of the Salvatore Ferragamo Driver but I can't really justify spending $520 on shoes since they typically only last me a couple of months.

Here are the Ferragamo's I like.

Does anyone else have any similar suggestions. I am not a huge fan of suede shoes nor the texture leather style. I'd like to send around the $300 range or so.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
These Armanis are the most comfortable things I've ever put on my feet:

Love the look of these Guccis, but not as comfortable as the Armanis, bit too narrow:

·
Registered
641 Posts
Can't go wrong with Ferragamo if you have 9.5 EE feet like me (I have 2 pairs). My Gucci are narrow as mentioned above.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
I've had two pairs of the Tod's, One in bright green and the other in brown. Crazy comfy. My only complaint is the wore out on me really fast.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I really only like the drivers with some sort of buckle/horse bit. I am starting to like the Penny Loafer style a bit also but just the plain front makes them look like a boat on my foot (size 12/13)

·
Registered
129 Posts
I have those ferragamos but I really like the tods better. The Parigis are great, but in person the Tods' just look better but durability wise I would say the Ferragamos definitly last much longer. Go off which you think look and feel better.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts