Luxury4Play.com banner

Driving gloves?

6K views 14 replies 14 participants last post by  reinhardgonggrijp 
#1 ·
Anyone have any recommendations for a good set of driving gloves? The pair I have now are ones I use to ride motorcycle and they're fine but I want something a little classier for in the car/going out. Not looking to spend a fortune but I want something that's a quality glove.

#11 ·
I love the idea of driving gloves... I can see why you may want them for a weekend (or less frequent car) with alcantara steering wheel but... Saw someone using them the other day and just thought "Tw*t"... bit hypocritical considering I like the idea! But won't be buying any :p

#14 ·
There's a few people here hating on the gloves, but I think they have their place... In a vintage Jag or 300SL or something along those lines (not a honda civic). That being said sparco or alpinestars make decent gloves for racing.

#15 ·
I know this is a very old thread - but should anyone still considering to buy a driving gloves, and want to do it with style :
- Get from Naples or Florence glove makers, they make really good gloves. From designer, only Hermes and Trussardi that worth the penny for their gloves quality (not just driving, but gloves in general)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.