Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Mountain Dew Baja Blast from Taco Bell. Such a shame that is the only place you can get it :eek:hwell: I'd stock up on it if I could

·
Registered
8 Posts
I wasn't expecting anyone to say that. I got a bottle for my father as a gift. He liked it because it is soo different from everything else he drinks.
I think it's runner up with JD for worst tasing alcohol on the planet. The seaweed and burnt oak just isn't for my pallet.
Its definitely not a whisky for everyone, I gave some to my mates and they said it was like licking a bbq. I got into the peaty/smoky whiskys on a trip around scotland, just some crazy flavors.. I'm sure some of the locals were calling it a single peated whisky and not malted

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
^^^ YESSSSS!!! That stuff is crazy amazing good. It's like waffle crisp cereal without the ravaged roof of your mouth, and a nice buzz.
It mixes well with ginger ale, but that's about it. I've always liked Crown, I LOVE this one.

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
It's definitely the time of year for it too. I'd read a bunch of mixed reviews about it, but I almost prefer it to regular Crown.
Agreed. Once I found out the maple flavor is imparted from the casks, rather than added sugars like most of the flavored vodkas, I was extra happy. They did well with this one.

·
Banned
1,171 Posts
Scotch - Johnny (Black/Green) /rocks, Glenlivet/rocks, Aberlour/rocks
Bourbon - Jack Single Barrel/rocks, Bulleit Special Batch/rocks
Vodka - Goose/rocks with a lemon twist

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Grey Goose and Cranberry. Girly yes but it tastes good haha

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Orangina.

Discussion over. ;)

·
Registered
83 Posts
-Makers on the rocks w/ a splash of coke for one of those nights that garners discussion for months on end
-Woodford & water for a night out with the wife
-I'll stroke a vodka and sprite from time to time

21 - 39 of 39 Posts