Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
hell, In my mind I dont care what people do on the streets, as long as they drive to there ability. I race on the streets, but I never drive any where past what I know I can handle. theres a difference between driving like an idiot on the street, and knowing what your doing. this guy seems to know what he is doing

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
hell, In my mind I dont care what people do on the streets, as long as they drive to there ability. I race on the streets, but I never drive any where past what I know I can handle. theres a difference between driving like an idiot on the street, and knowing what your doing. this guy seems to know what he is doing
Nope, sorry. I'm going to disagree with you on this. YOU may be confident in your ability but that's not an excuse to drift and race on public streets! Driving on the track allows for certain things that you can predict - on the street that's none existent. You never know if someone is going to change lanes or come out of a driveway when you least expect it. Unfortunately, I have seen my share of drivers who "drive to their ability" on the streets. They're 6 feet under and took a few innocent folks with them. Unfortunately, this subject is like beating a dead horse. There's always going to be some asshat who's going to drift, race, whatever.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
this guy seems to know what he is doing
This person may be an amazing driver but if you scare other people who were not expecting this, you can easily cause them to react and crash their cars or much worse.. I've noticed this community seems to have a large number of members who get that the world is not just revolving around them.. and thus although the driving may be cool, the reaction to these videos is always the same. If your going to drive recklessly on public streets I don't want to see a scared driver slowing down because your Nissan looks out of control to them.
Besides next to the DC Subaru Videos on the internet most of the drifting you can do in a 350Z just looks lame and out of control. :eek:hwell:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts