Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Really looking forward to this as well. I definetly plan on attending, either riding with 2Steps of possibly bring my Bullitt Mustang if I can find a co-driver. Just to be sure, If I reserve a spot for my car and my co-driver backs out I can still get a refund just as long as it's before September 6th?
Yes sir, and you can change co-drivers if something comes up as well.

We try and be as flexible as possible.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
nice sex-toy :D
That's Cindy, shes a dirty girl and has been up and down the coast passed around like the toy she is.

Hopefully she will join us again this year.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
contact gotham dream rentals in nyc. take a flight from AZ up to nyc, pick up the rental, have them sponser you for the drive, and drop it off down in miami(their other location).

you know for a half ass thought, it made a lot more sense than i thought it would
Also I just contacted Rob from gotham,

The cheapest rental with the distance that is on this run aprx 2,777 miles would range around $7,500.

lol it was a nice thought, but maybe not practical.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Also I just contacted Rob from gotham,

The cheapest rental with the distance that is on this run aprx 2,777 miles would range around $7,500.

lol it was a nice thought, but maybe not practical.

Yeah, I just checked their site real quick, and the cheapest is the M6 cab at $1300, just for the rental. Then it goes nuts with extras. Even at that price, that's $1300, roughly $500RT for plane, then $900 for the rally, then let's say, $300 food/drinks (being cheap), the M6 gets 13mpg combined (that won't happen), which means roughly 215 gallons at an average of say, $3.90 is $850. That's close to $4K at the end of the day. Now, if it is indeed $7500, id be at $10k+. At that point, although I'm sure its an experience, I could go buy a plethora of cars, or even put the money to better use. And like I was saying, I'll be very interested in the coast to coast, so I'll keep my ear to the wall for that one. Hope this year is a blast for those of you going!

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Yeah it gets crazy. I will keep everyone updated for the coast to coast Rally for sure.

Some updates:
The Registration page is finished I'm updating the website today/tomorrow so I should have that up and get everyone registered.

Also if you have signed up for the forum let me know what your username is so I can activate you, then make sure to post up!!!

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
i would love to do this, though not optimistic. any copilots interested in an 01 mustang cobra?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Did this happen? Any pictures from the event?

41 - 49 of 49 Posts