Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didnt see this anywhere on here, so I thought I would share it.

I will be going to one, but I am not sure which.

I was there yesterday, and they said huge deals on Drew estates, as well as a few of the higher ups will be there.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
nice! wish I was in FL for this...Flying Pig is the ish! Loved it! Where can I find out if they are doing anything in my area?

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not sure. I am here to party, and maybe meet up with some possible clients. My cousin told me about this cigar bar, walked in. and found out.

Most of the time, you have to check with your shop and ask. Ive seen a few of these happen elsewhere, but not this big.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
I am not sure. I am here to party, and maybe meet up with some possible clients. My cousin told me about this cigar bar, walked in. and found out.

Most of the time, you have to check with your shop and ask. Ive seen a few of these happen elsewhere, but not this big.
awesome have fun & take pictures....live up to your sig!

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
just found some info they'll be in my area this Tuesday & Wednesday I'll try and go check it out...

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didnt make it tonight... I got stuck meeting a possible client, and then took my little sister to city walk. But, 2morrow she can go watch me eat pigs and smoke cigars!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts