Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been smoking cigars since I turned 18 and was given a humidor and sampler from thompson cigars. My tastes have matured a bit and I truly love a good smoke, but frankly only get a biweekly smoke in, mostly due to the fact that my tastes stick to the 10-20 dollar sticks and I cant really burn money like that on a daily basis.

Anyway, to the point. Most of what you guys discuss here I have smoked, seen, or at least heard of. However, i know nothing of drew estate, but saw that even Jeff Padron mentioned that he enjoyed one of their smokes. I am thinking of purchasing perhaps just a five pack sampler and wanted some suggestions on which ones to try out etc. My limit is probably 20 bucks a stick if that is possible. I am a lowly educator remember haha

Edit: i tend to go for more medium to bold in my tastes. My go to smoke at the moment is padron 1964, my favorite smoke that i can readily afford one of from time to time is Padron serie 1926, specifically #1. But that is right on my edge of affordability for more than special occasions.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
I have been smoking cigars since I turned 18 and was given a humidor and sampler from thompson cigars. My tastes have matured a bit and I truly love a good smoke, but frankly only get a biweekly smoke in, mostly due to the fact that my tastes stick to the 10-20 dollar sticks and I cant really burn money like that on a daily basis.

Anyway, to the point. Most of what you guys discuss here I have smoked, seen, or at least heard of. However, i know nothing of drew estate, but saw that even Jeff Padron mentioned that he enjoyed one of their smokes. I am thinking of purchasing perhaps just a five pack sampler and wanted some suggestions on which ones to try out etc. My limit is probably 20 bucks a stick if that is possible. I am a lowly educator remember haha

Edit: i tend to go for more medium to bold in my tastes. My go to smoke at the moment is padron 1964, my favorite smoke that i can readily afford one of from time to time is Padron serie 1926, specifically #1. But that is right on my edge of affordability for more than special occasions.
Love the T52!!

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
drew estates makes quiet a few. I happen to like there flavored acids.

one in your price range would be the java. loved that too.

thats all ive had from them

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didnt realize acid was drew estate. i have had a few of those, never the java tho. thanks guys, any other opinions welcome

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
T52 is a bold cigar, with an oily wrapper...not for the faint of heart, but tasty as heck!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Acids, Java, Dirty Rat, Flying Pig, and they also have a line called Natural, made up of exotic tobaccos from various Asian countries. I don't think any of these exceed $13.00 a stick.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am pretty stoked, I am going to buy a few different ones to try, the t52 sounds right in my wheelhouse. thanks gents

·
Gold Sponsor
624 Posts
I have yet to try the T52 but I have been hearing great reviews about it. I did try the "Dirty Rat" when they where still in the prototype stage, which ended up being the final blend. It was fantastic, very full bodied and packed with flavor! Definitely should pick one of those up!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks for the advice jeff. It is so nice to get input from someone like you. I will certainly try out the dirty rat as well, but dont worry, the humidor is still packed with padron

·
Gold Sponsor
624 Posts
thanks for the advice jeff. It is so nice to get input from someone like you. I will certainly try out the dirty rat as well, but dont worry, the humidor is still packed with padron
that's always good to hear :clap:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts