Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy some nice dress shirts, I shop at Express right now at the moment but I'm looking for some straight cut shirts. I'd love to change it up and not have to tuck my shirt in here and there but have the same quality and color choice from express.

Any recommendations?

-Spencer
@Symbolic Motors
Thanks!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
All my shirts are brooks brothers. Had them for all my life, great quality for a reasonable price!

·
Registered
509 Posts
If you got a Nordstrom Rack near you go for it, alot of nice stuff for much cheaper...

belive it or not hit up the local Marshalls or TJ MAxx, i know it sounds funny but I been wearing long sleeve for work for years and have found incredible deals at these stores on the same name brands..then all the $ saved goes to mods =)

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Robert Talbott

Robert Talbott Carmel

you can get fitted and measured once and then you can call in with any of their material and order perfect size and fit. I like their stuff.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Robert Talbott

Robert Talbott Carmel

you can get fitted and measured once and then you can call in with any of their material and order perfect size and fit. I like their stuff.
This....or find a tailor that does them custom...they are not nearly as expensive as most people think. Especially if you already have a decent wardrobe to get you through the week. You are just upgrading so it really doesn't matter how many you buy, but they will fit exactly like you want and you can order much easier in the future. I find that I pay less to get custom shirts overall than I do if I get a nice Hugo Boss or black label polo or something comparable, of course that is with the caveat that you are dealing with a guy on an ongoing basis and establishing a relationship. Right now my tailor gives me custom shirts for a little over $100/each. just fyi

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Ben Sherman or Ted Baker for Hip shirts.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
thomas pink is a nice alternative to traditional stuff like brooks brothers. I also have a few from Boss that fit well

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Definitely Brooks Brothers! They just came out with extra slim fit dress shirts which are right up my alley :D No more ugly "excess fabric" in the back :)

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Absolutely..... slim fit non-iron....... ironing is such a waste of time
The opposite of Express shirts, I can't sit down without having to re iron the shirt.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
brooks brothers..or:

I go to china town and have this 60 year old tailor measure and make em for me....I choose color, style (regular or french cuffs, collar style, buttons) and he makes em for me.
the quality is on par with my brooks brothers...and about 1/3 the price.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
I have to agree Brooks Brothers is one of the best value for price

·
Registered
168 Posts
Wait for a sale at Nieman Marcus and check out the Gucci dress shirts. Fit is near perfect and quality is impeccable.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts