Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys n gals..

What is your dream car and how far off are you to actual ownership.
Realistic and Fantasy

Fantasy for me would be a Zonda F Roadster.. wont ever be able to own one unless i get a massive lottery win

Realistic car would be any of the following :

Aston Martin DB9 (2005)
Audi R8 4.2
Lamborghini Gallardo (2004)
Maserati GT (2008)
TVR Sagaris (2006)

Any of the above cars would be an absolute dream car for me. and i will own one within the next 3 years

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
RAH RAH RAH RA REEEEEEEE

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
Original Shelby Daytona Coupe (The one built in the US)
Ferrari F40

Far, far, far away from ownership.

·
Registered
333 Posts
the one i'm driving is just fine...... i'd be too nervous with anything truly exotic....

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Im envy you guys because cars over here are so freakin expensive due to government tax...300% tax! but still there are some people that can still afford a supercars. So i guess a ferrari f430 here could buy a f430 and maybe a E46 M3 in US :( but im not sure how bout insurance or road tax over in US.

Reality - F360, F430,DB9,Vantage,Gallardo or R8
Fantasy - 599 GTO, Reventon,Porsche CGT, Corvette ZR,Dodge Challenger(we dont have American Muscles except Mustang unless its being imported privately.)

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
If money was no object, I'd have Horacio Pagani build me a one off Zonda with the body of a Cinque, engine and tranny of the Zonda R and interior of the F. Color would be naked carbon fiber with an italian stripe down the center.

Realistically, I really don't know. My dream cars are all above the $1 million USD mark. Uhhh??? :confused: :confused: a Ferrari F430 spider

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Being a car nut, my dream collection:

supercar:
Lamborghini LP670
F430 Scuderia

Collector:
Duesenberg
Rolls from 1930's

Collector Race car:
Ferrari Le Mans 330

SUV:
G55
H1 Hummer with a full size trailer to haul to track

Track toy
Ariel Atom

Daily
Bentley CGT coupe
S63
CLK63
Porsche 911 GTS

Beater
RSX-S
Fusion

I currently have a Gallardo and a E320. My dream would be to fill up the street with my toys!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I just want a Lincoln continental. 1964, mint, black with red guts. It's funny how everyones dream cars are the ones with big ticket price tags. Most of the cars I want are def under 100k. I would take as much pleasure in owning and driving a ratrod as a f40.

But that's just me.

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
Viper was my dream car for over twenty years. Unfortunately I've been hanging around too many Lambo owners and now want a Murci. Just have to sell the dream car for the next car.

real: Lamborghini Murcielago '02-'03
dream: zonda R

Nick

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Fantasy dream car would be a Benz CLK GTR. Pretty much impossible in the next 10-20 years.
Realistically, just wna jump in my first Porsche!

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
I just want a Lincoln continental. 1964, mint, black with red guts. It's funny how everyones dream cars are the ones with big ticket price tags. Most of the cars I want are def under 100k. I would take as much pleasure in owning and driving a ratrod as a f40.

But that's just me.
I'm currently doing just that.
Going back to "cheep-er" cars. I enjoy driving "slow" cars fast more, or at least as much as driving fast cars.

But I think being hard/unrealistic to afford is part of a "dream"-car's job.
Otherwise it wouldnt be one.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Super car it would be a Ferrari F40, Aston Martin DBS, and a Mazda Cosmo Sport.

Affordability, a bad ass supra lol and a nice f250

·
Registered
294 Posts
Fantasy would obviously be the Bugatti Veyron SuperSport, kind of cliche but who can blame me?

Realistic would be an Aston Martin DBS.

·
Registered
6,205 Posts
Realistically - and besides the typical Ferrari - I've always dreamed of owning a candy red '67 Mustang GT convertible with an all black interior and top. I don't know why, but while other dream-cars come and go, I've always had a soft spot for a good ol' Mustang.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts

But that's just me.
I hear ya...mine was a 69 camaro ss.....I finally got it this year..

my new dream car is an slr...and I am closing in fast...faster would be even better lol.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
my heart still sits with motorcycles...a 9000 dollar fischer is more desirable to me than any ferrari, lambo, porsche, mb..you name it.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts