Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Any of you guys into the high HP world of boat racing.
Have a blast with the T/S dragster, but I've really become interested in these monsters.
Driving skills have got to be awesome to do that on the water. Just what I've had and have is fun with the inshore and offshore toys but no where near what those guys are driving. .

Forums about different lifestyles and i'm enjoying seeing what's out there, but the ultimate rush is the ultimate power in everything we seek so was wondering if any of you ever enjoy the faster pace toys on the water.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVbJWgqsZt8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knUneRfvY_o

·
Registered
580 Posts
Tony Scarlotta posts on www.hotboat.com and has had some pretty cool stories, especially after destructive runs. Driver of Problem Child. Racing from Firebird was on ESPN yesterday.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Tony Scarlotta posts on www.hotboat.com and has had some pretty cool stories, especially after destructive runs. Driver of Problem Child. Racing from Firebird was on ESPN yesterday.
Been recording all of them on cable . Have not been to a race yet but that's on the top of the list.
Thanks for the link.
I'm on Scream & Fly and Offshore Only, but have not checked out hot boats but just joined.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I've spent a little bit of time around the former "Tequila Sunrise" top fuel hydro. Takes a big set to strop on one of those beast. The neighbors didn't take too kindly to our late night engine fire ups in the shop much either.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I had no idea the top fuel drag boats were in the 270 mph range..
My job has changed, start working out of Brunswick GA Monday. All over Fla so watching one of those races in person is going to be a reality shortly and knowing boats, I can tell its a whole lot more to it than what I do on the blacktop.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts