Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry Guys this isn't car related but will be tons of fun nonetheless

I'm already signed up its going to be a fun & muddy day :D & for a good cause....

check out this link
2010 Down and Dirty National Mud Run Series

Merrell Down & Dirty - racing for a good cause!

The Merrell Down & Dirty National Mud Run Series is proud to announce our partnership with Operation Gratitude - an amazing volunteer organization that sends care packages filled with snacks, entertainment items and personal letters of appreciation addressed to individually named U.S. Service Members deployed in hostile regions such as Iraq andAfghanistan, and onNaval ships at sea! Help us support our service members oversees who have committed their lives to making our country safe!

Let me know if you sign up so we can caravan (in the beater) out there, run and hang out afterwards it should be tons of fun

·
Registered
533 Posts
That looks awesome! Been looking around for something like this to try. I've done a few triathlons and a duathlon, and I'm tempted to join this. Thanks for sharing Bill.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds good Dan! if you going to sign up do it soon b/c its 75%full & if you do let me know

·
Registered
548 Posts
Dood!! I'm so down for this.... does it cost money? ahh, I guess I can find out from the site.. NM.

Bill, what day did you sign up on? I'll do the same day as you...

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dood!! I'm so down for this.... does it cost money? ahh, I guess I can find out from the site.. NM.

Bill, what day did you sign up on? I'll do the same day as you...

Yes now it costs $50 (donation) My Bros and couple other friends are doing it...should be tons of fun

New York, NY
October 3, 2010
Pelham Bay Park at Orchard Beach

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump! not sure if anyone else signed up but if you did LMK so we can meet up pre/post race...2days left can't wait

If anyone wants to go spectate they can

1 - 7 of 7 Posts