Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this isn't Ferrari related but I need to warn any of you guys who may have Unitrin Insurance. My son was rear ended on the freeway last weekend and his car is insured under Unitrin, and so was the other driver. Basically they didn't want to cover more than $5,000 of damage even though the repair is probably going to $10,000 or more. They have been telling him that he will have to cover the rest even though the other driver is fully insured. Basically they tried to skip out on the bill. Thanks to one of there appraisers my son was informed that they do this kind of thing all the time and that he needs to speak with a higher up. Long story short it's taken care of. Basically this company is a bunch of crooks and I wanted to warn the L4P community.

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
good heads up...there is also a few insurance threads going in off topic...you might want to share this in one of those also so more people see it...?

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Sending you a PM right now Ferrari Nut, I'm a body shop owner in San Diego I'll see if I can help you guys out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts