·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vehicle: 2013 E92 M3

Color: Dakar Yellow

Modifications:

ESS VT2 625
BBS LM-R 20" (Floss edition re barreled)
Liberty Walk Kit
Liberty Walk FULL CF wing
Dakar Yellow color change
StopTech Trophies
iPE Titanium exhaust
Recaro CS's re upholstered
Full custom interior including yellow double stitch through out and custom diamond stitch rear seats and door panels
iND painted trim w/gold flake and hand pin stripe
BMW Performance Wheel
iND painted Grills/Gills/Emblem
iND Custom floor mats (Dakar Yellow piping)
Awron Gauge (AC vent)
3D Pedals
3D Hand Brake

http://s200.photobucket.com/user/fe... Pics by Cameron Ford/24_zps4e7c0b67.jpg.html

·
Registered
513 Posts
Love! Saw this for sale, absolutely love this color and everything done. Very tasteful.

·
14,490 Posts
Could of built something so much more awesome with that much spent. I do like that you went more unique and did something different than most. Maybe should of built a custom turbo kit and did a motor rebuild rather than the SC kit. That would be been super unique and different.

Also be sure to replace your rod bearings on that S65 w/ that boost in there. Or it'll for sure blow if your not careful. I'm sure your aware of the horrible rod bearing clearance on the S65/S85 motors.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Could of built something so much more awesome with that much spent. I do like that you went more unique and did something different than most. Maybe should of built a custom turbo kit and did a motor rebuild rather than the SC kit. That would be been super unique and different.

Also be sure to replace your rod bearings on that S65 w/ that boost in there. Or it'll for sure blow if your not careful. I'm sure your aware of the horrible rod bearing clearance on the S65/S85 motors.
No one tells you anything about your builds or what to do with them, so why are you ? his money his car man.

OP sick build bro, I've loved dakar yellow since the e36 m3 days. One of my favorite colors of all time! M3 is nuts!! :clap:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

LOL

1 - 20 of 27 Posts