Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love this car plan to drive one soon just wondering if any members here can provide any input or personal perspective. Reviews look pretty solid

Attachments

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
i'm pretty sure they aren't gonna be sold in US till fall 2011. i've been drooling over this car since day 1 but the price tag is gonna be pretty steep

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RS5

yes I am aware they are not here yet but I know they will be soon. Looking over this site which I love I was hoping someone around the world could chime in. I really think this is my next car unless someone can convince me otherwise

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RS5 Link

Thanks for that link. I would not be surprised to see it in that 90+ range. It seems to me that they took some of the R8 styling, bumped the power up and well built an awesome ride.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
I heard that its in the 90+ range also...............I was an audi guy...but no way in hell is that worth 90 plus....better give me 550hp not 450 for that dough.

cts-v ftw.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
For the speculated price, there are a lot of great alternative as well. Curious to see how it will deal with its competition at that price.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I heard that its in the 90+ range also...............I was an audi guy...but no way in hell is that worth 90 plus....better give me 550hp not 450 for that dough.

cts-v ftw.
+1 i love how it looks/think its a sick idea but for the price i'd rather pick up a used R8, still cant wait to see them here though

1 - 11 of 11 Posts