Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
can you post some more pics of your camper setup? Im looking to find something very similar for my f250
Sorry waterboy, this is about all I have. It is made by a co. here in NorCal up in Willows or Winters (I'll look it up later). I sourced and placed 6 horse trailer vents (they vent forward and back and are stout) for them to put in. They beefed up the rack (I have had just north of 1000lbs up there) it is a double wall construction with foam insulation. I also had them put in the expanded metal "screen" so the puppies would not get over excited and punch through the bug screen. It is also lit inside.

I am going to be having them modify it to work with a tailgate because it is a PITA to pop it on and off the way it is configured right now.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Passmore, lets get to the most important thing!! Hows the Birds around your ranch? Show me something at end of a 12 ga. so we'll have an excuse to come up and see you.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Thanks Allyson. Amongst P cars, muscle, and a bunch of other 4wd's this is likely my favorite all-around do it all for day to day transport.

PASSMOREwife and I will have to say hi sometime. We get down to your neck of the woods and meet up with her aunt and uncle from time to time when they sail down from PVE and we take off from the Balboa Yacht Club.

Take care.
Please look us up when you do! I am the one wearing Ariat's with my Brooks Brothers' suit! LOL! All my contact info is on my Facebook page! Are you a transplanted Texan like us? Still have a lot of family around Dallas and Austin! :)

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Please look us up when you do! I am the one wearing Ariat's with my Brooks Brothers' suit! LOL! All my contact info is on my Facebook page! Are you a transplanted Texan like us? Still have a lot of family around Dallas and Austin! :)
Yes, I grew up just north of Dallas and lived in Dallas until 1999. Wifey gave me and I wore my croc Lucchese's in our wedding :) Dad still lives there as do many friends of mine.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Passmore, lets get to the most important thing!! Hows the Birds around your ranch? Show me something at end of a 12 ga. so we'll have an excuse to come up and see you.
All our honkers left a day before the season opened. Ducks seem to have gotten wise too...

We didn't do much in the way of decoys this year and have had to work the sides of our ponds this year as well affecting what we were drawing in. Maybe next year... :)

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Yes, I grew up just north of Dallas and lived in Dallas until 1999. Wifey gave me and I wore my croc Lucchese's in our wedding :) Dad still lives there as do many friends of mine.
Parents still live in Frisco, so Allyson and I will be heading back in a couple of weeks.
Called Dallas home then on to Austin for many years before moving out here 8 years ago.

·
Registered
7,271 Posts

Say hi if you see me around NorCal or down and around PVE...

you HAVE to be TEXAN!!
(just read thread....)

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Is that a "Shiner" your drinking? I remember in school we loaded up on Shiner's because they where cheapest beer you could get, now they are sold at import prices. Still damn good beer...

·
5,744 Posts
I could have sworn we were promised a truck section on here. Hmmm, still don't see it....

Still lovin this truck. The stance is perfect.

-Markus-

·
Registered
738 Posts
well that works. most of the GC's I know that are not licensed know more then the guys that are... I deal with them all day long.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts