Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A E63 AMG coupe?

MB makes a E63 Sedan, and e350/550 coupes, but no AMG E coupe? Is it because it would compete to much directly with the C63AMG? I would love to see a E63 coupe, the coupes are so nice looking.

·
Registered
99 Posts
My 2cents is a no no. We already got a C63 AMG and AMG Black so the E63 Coupe would be too close to the c63 amg and possibly the sl amg.
And yea, the e550 have a tone of power. If you want more or want a beefier look than go with this.

A PD850 BLACK EDITION by Prior. Looks close enough to what AMG would do(exterior wise) and than do what you want with the engine.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ive driven a 2011 E550 Coupe, great V8 engine, I just thought it'd be even neater if they'd make an AMG version. Even more power, more styling, etc....
. The e550 coupe/cab has amg styling, I would know since I own one

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh, check this out guys, just found this:

"Gerd Junginger, a product manager for Mercedes-Benz, admits that not producing an E63 AMG Coupe was a mistake. “Seen from now, yes it was a mistake. At that time, AMG had a different strategy. Now they offer an AMG version in almost all the range.” What does this mean? It means you can bet AMG will offer an E63 Coupe in the future."

Exec admits Benz should have created an E63 AMG Coupe - Autoblog

...yes!

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
I don't see the feminine look you guys are talking about. I see a sweet looking car that can be made as ferocious as any other Benz.

Reactions: HalfHumble

·
Registered
30 Posts
I guess they actually will be making one! :) Exec admits Benz should have created an E63 AMG Coupe - Autoblog

BTW, since you own a e550, got any plans to get the new 14' Gen? ...Not that the previous gen is bad of course, but just asking.
. They may be making one for the next generation, but not for this generation e coupe/cab 2010-2017. I plan on keeping this one as I like the way the pre-facelift model looks compared to the new one. Also I have done a good amount of mods and really happy with how it looks now

1 - 20 of 32 Posts