Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I am 18 years old and am a huge car enthusiast. It is and always will be my dream to ride in a supercar, and to potentially own one once I am older and financially stable. My Grade 12 Prom is coming up so I thought I would give this a shot. I was wondering if any of you supercar/exotic owners in the GTA area would be willing to drive me to my Prom (Venue is in Vaughan) and it would make my night that much more memorable. I am even willing to pay but if you are available Monday the 23rd of June anytime from ~ 4:30pm-5:30pm and would like to make someone's dream come true, please please send me a Direct Message and I will get back to you ASAP. And I will be more than happy and fortunate with any supercar/exotic (Beggars can't be choosers, right?). This really will be a dream come true. Thank you very, very much!

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Welcome to the 4! I am glad to see that you are a true enthusiast who is interested in contributing to the community, rather than someone who joins here just so they can sell some things or promote their business. You sir are what makes this forum great! I look forward to seeing many other informative or thought provoking posts from you in the future.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Welcome to the 4! I am glad to see that you are a true enthusiast who is interested in contributing to the community, rather than someone who joins here just so they can sell some things or promote their business. You sir are what makes this forum great! I look forward to seeing many other informative or thought provoking posts from you in the future.
Can't tell if sarcasm..

·
Registered
913 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Me too actually, but at least this guy knows nobody will let him drive. Aren't you supposed to show up with a date? wouldn't that be kind of hard if you're being driven by someone in what would probably be a 2 seater?
Likely doesn't have a date, probably wants to do this to show someone up or something.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Aren't you guys being a bit harsh? I mean I feel like his request is somewhat reasonable compared to similar posts.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Aren't you guys being a bit harsh? I mean I feel like his request is somewhat reasonable compared to similar posts.
For a first post, no not too harsh. If he had been on here for a little while, maybe made some previous posts that were not self serving, then that would be different. He should have posted an ad on CL instead, that's what CL is for, L4P is not the same as CL.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts