Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Northwest/Delta lost my luggage 7 months ago and I have yet to get a check or my luggage back.

I recently flew to Miami to go on a cruise and my 3 month old suitcase had one of the wheels broken off of it. They are NOT liable, so I had to go buy another one out of pocket.

The week old bag was lost Thursday night, and it is now Monday!... and I have no clothes! I am still waiting to see if they find the bag before I go replace all of my clothes AGAIN, for the SECOND time. What makes it worse is that I have missed two days worth of work and still can't work because I do no have the tools nor shoes necessary.

If you do not need to fly Delta, I would suggest you stay, far, far, far away. This is this poorest excuse for a company that I have EVER SEEN!:mad:

A disgruntled customer,

Wes

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Northwest/Delta lost my luggage 7 months ago and I have yet to get a check or my luggage back.

I recently flew to Miami to go on a cruise and my 3 month old suitcase had one of the wheels broken off of it. They are NOT liable, so I had to go buy another one out of pocket.

The week old bag was lost Thursday night, and it is now Monday!... and I have no clothes! I am still waiting to see if they find the bag before I go replace all of my clothes AGAIN, for the SECOND time. What makes it worse is that I have missed two days worth of work and still can't work because I do no have the tools nor shoes necessary.

If you do not need to fly Delta, I would suggest you stay, far, far, far away. This is this poorest excuse for a company that I have EVER SEEN!:mad:

A disgruntled customer,

Wes
that suxs buddy.... fvck delta

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
I can't remember the last time I've flown Delta, and I haven't experienced to many luggage issues.

Air travel is for the birds if you ask me...hate it.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I fly every week for work for the past 3 years. When I use to check my luggage United lost it for a weekend and I got it back. The next time they lost it for 3 week and I bought a new suitcase and work clothes and shoes and so on. I submitted the bills and never got paid back.

From then on out I always bring a carry on. I can now fit enough work clothes, and going out clothes, socks, boxers, along with two pairs of shoes and my other crap all in one carry on. :D No more lost baggage.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I had a BAD experience with DELTA in august 09.

They have a 45 minute arrival policy or else you cant fly. I got the the check in 45 minutes before departure and they told me I couldnt get on the flight. I had to wait untill the next day, and buy a new round trip ticket that I am disputing on my credit card.

Bottom line is they do suck and were extremely rude to me in the process!!!!!

FVCK DELTAAAA!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
I will never fly Delta again as long as I live. Such a shitty organization, with employees that truly don't care about their customers at all.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good news!!!

One of my bags, albeit 5 days late, is arriving to my hotel this afternoon.

Also, I contacted my corporate travel office and they are going to work on getting my money back from SEVEN months ago. Maybe I'll be able to relax until the next time the lose my luggage.:lol:

·
Registered
356 Posts
Sorry for your problem but I fly 100K miles a year on Delta, every year, and I almost never have a problem. When I do, they take care of it.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Sorry to hear that. I stopped flying Delta years ago. Even the flight crew is always rude to you.

VA, Virgin, Singapore, Emirates, Thai, PIA, AC, WJ, SW, and JB in that order seem to be the best to fly with.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Ya i wont fly Delta or Southwest.

Fly virgin from now on they are great, service amazing also.
Or
Fly Private, only way to guarantee everything gets there.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts