Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Lambo tuners DMC have hooked up with Gargiulo, a powerboat racing team from Florida, as a main sponsor. As part of the sponsorship DMC has taken their aerodynamic experiences and applied on the team’s powerboat from MTI.

See a video of the MTI Powerboat!

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
sweet, gino is a member here. Im surprised he hasn't chimed in on this yet. I ran into him at the skaterfest/shootout/loto event a couple weekends ago. Boat had a few minor but disabling problems, nothin that would keep G from havin a good time..

·
Registered
478 Posts
Hey WB, it was Nice seeing you. Rough weekend! we locked up a blower Friday afternoon and had to arrange stuff flown in from Cali for the races on Sat. Got the boat together but had an obvious loss of power. Luckily we still got a first but a very disappointing weekend. Got home to find out our problem (below). It's always something.

I ordered some stuff for one of my cars from DMC about 8 months ago. The stuff was so beautiful and I was so impressed i ended up becoming a partner in the company. We are coming out with all new-original parts that we will be introducing in the next 4 to 8 weeks. Very original stuff that is not only beautiful but reasonably priced.

We are working out the final details but we will be becoming one of L4P's premier advertisers offering huge savings for L4P members.

WWW.DMC.AG

Attachments

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Wow, so are you guys making marine parts or sticking to the automotive side of fun?

Shootout was a blast, like always.. Chad got some good pics too, according to his facebook pics... I ran Jim Lee's little skater for him over the weekend, took about 2 whole days to get used to those race motors. Crash boxes, low batteries, a short extension cord and high winds makes for a good time...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts