Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No teasers or 3D renders ... DMC managed to design, build and install a full aerodynamic kit onto the brand new Lamborghini Huracan, making them the first to offer a complete kit.

Check out the DMC Affari:

More information and additional photos : DMC Affari at LamboCARS.com

·
Registered
883 Posts
No complaints here! Not overdone!!! Very nice!!

·
Registered
861 Posts
Refresh my memory...what was the issue with DMC?
Marketed as German but made in CHINA? Hong Kong?

Reactions: pip and Redx

·
Registered
976 Posts
Refresh my memory...what was the issue with DMC?
Marketed as German but made in CHINA? Hong Kong?
Add to that crappy fitment and ripping people off yes, that about sums it up. In addition, you could get the same thing online (just without
the DMC badging) for a lot less. Unless things have changed dramatically, steer clear!!

Reactions: Chris796 and VII

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
That would be because it's a re-badged Flymotors kit. At least that's what all of DMC's products were when they still used to post on here.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Meh, DMC stuff is just too over the top. The front isn't too bad but the rear is awful IMO. Plus...DMC...no thanks...

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
F DMC in their A
It's funny because @Lubejobs/Gino on here is DMC's principal investor... I never saw him mention it or post in the DMC threads but I saw it mentioned on another site.

Düsseldorf's DMC just filed their conceptual design for the Aventador and it's a faithful take on the original in the style that we've come to expect from DMC: clever, low-key aerodynamic modifications without going overboard (unlike certain other firms we can think of).

They dubbed it the Gargiulo after DMC's main investor, Gino Gargiulo (who also lends his name to the powerboat racing team, whose top of the line MTI racer DMC squeezed some additional speed out of last fall) who is one of the lucky bastards who is on the list for an Aventador this year (hint: you won't be). This puts DMC in the lucky first row: engineers are getting their 3D scanners ready for an engineering bonanza. The kit is set to convince Aventador owners, with an aggressive front lip, side splitters and enhanced side skirt paddings, all naturally planned to be made of perfect carbon fiber.
I will say that while I'm not necessarily a big fan of the Huracan, I really do like this kit.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts