Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
I just received photos from the folks at DMC that show the 2011 GT Body Kit which I ordered for my 2003 Murcielago.

The carbon fiber looks so stunning, I just had to share these with you!!

Can't wait to put the kit on my car, will post photos for sure once it's all installed!

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I paid 4990 EUR each for carbon front- and rear bumper: Total 9980 EUR (about 12990 USD) for the set, very acceptable I think!

Most important for me was the fact that it fits my first generation Murcielago.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Very interested in seeing these on your car!

·
Registered
322 Posts
What is the color of the Lambo they will be installed on? Will look very nice, please post pictures maybe before and after sowe see the difference it makes in the look.

·
NW Affiliate
421 Posts
Looks great. Are there any press photos showing the kit on the car? Are you going to paint the CF, or leave it bare?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Even though it's a pain to cover the carbon, I was thinking to paint at least the top and it's sides, leaving the inside and bottom parts as bare CF.

Will post more photos as the parts arrive and will go on the car!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I know I've been lazy, but I started to unpack the stuff. Will install the front bumper first, then the rear.

I'll upload some more photos of the progress if there's interest.

Cheers,

Rheinlaender

Attachments

·
Registered
478 Posts
I just received one here and it is absolutly awesome! The carbon fiber work is as nice as i have seen. Most people paint over the seams and edges to cover up the unsightly unions but there is no paint on this. The seams, corners are perfect!!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I really like the look of this bumper, has a very OEM feel to it. I wanna see it painted to get a good look at the proportions of the vents and everything.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts