Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, the new Hyundai Veloster was presented for the first time at Auto Show Detroit 2011 in a 3-door hot hatch and tailgate, which might give rise to a new niche: three-door coupe.
I'm not a fan of Hyundai , but I really like this model!
What do you think about this beauty?
Details and Pics

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
spam?? first post with a link hummmmm

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
"What do you think about this beauty?" - LOL

Looks like some intern at the digital/social media agency for Hyundai has many more websites to troll...

·
Registered
54 Posts
I remember the days they shot those pics. As far as the car I like it's interior features and stereo system. Unfortunately it's dog slow and rear visibility is terrible.

·
Registered
3,911 Posts

Looks like some intern at the digital/social media agency for Hyundai has many more websites to troll...
:lol:

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
And as to what I think of this vehicle......I dion't see the point in having to slide over from one side of the car to the other just to get out. If it's done in the name of safety as the commercial presents, eh......

Not a fan.....and I am a fan of the Genesis so don't call me a Hyundai hater. I just wish they would put their black interior in white cars as that is the only color combo that I buy these days. I don't want no stinkin tan.....please pass that on to your employer. :whistle::D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And as to what I think of this vehicle......I dion't see the point in having to slide over from one side of the car to the other just to get out. If it's done in the name of safety as the commercial presents, eh......

Not a fan.....and I am a fan of the Genesis so don't call me a Hyundai hater. I just wish they would put their black interior in white cars as that is the only color combo that I buy these days. I don't want no stinkin tan.....please pass that on to your employer. :whistle::D
Finally , somebody with a serious opinion.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

That is the reason why they have a Camaro picture on their main banner.

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
^ huh

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
If you click on the link, the banner for that site is a Camaro. He is stating he is not an intern for Hyundai by pointing that out.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts