Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the last week I did some stuff to it... (already has intake, tune, throttle body, manifold and lowered) painted the back up lights on diffuser and smoked out the 3rd brake light and front side markers. I bought the kit from dipyourcar.com to plasti dip my wheels black spent 4 hrs cleaning and taking my time to do a wheel and what a fucking mess. It came out good enough for a 5k civic but not for a 200mph car. Spent the next 2 hrs attempting to "peel" it off in 2mm X 10mm chunks. Decided I wasn't even going to bother painting them and just bought new cup wheels found on the carbon. Also did the alcantara wheel shift knob & ebrakes/boots also. Going to do the alcantara door panels as well at some point here as well as a set of bride seats. Put on a B&B Bullets exhaust which is crazy loud and sounds incredibly nasty cant wait to rip it around the track next Sat. Had the roof wrapped gloss black and also did new diff, tranny, engine & brake fluid.

Next up is the laser/radar jammer

heres some shitty pics. need a new gopro so I can get some track vids

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Z06 is best bang for the buck in every area

·
Registered
848 Posts
Beautiful car. I love the cup wheels.

Hopefully with the C7 out now I'll be able to snag a C6 GS for a good deal.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Beautiful car. I love the cup wheels.

Hopefully with the C7 out now I'll be able to snag a C6 GS for a good deal.
You can get a brand new 13 GS 4LT for 53k. Was a toss up between that, this or ordering and waiting 2-3mo for a c7.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Those are my favorite wheels for that car, looks great!

·
Registered
161 Posts
I saw Z, expecting to see a 350/370Z :lol: Well, this is way better.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
386 Posts
what year is your Z (08+ I assume?) where did you get your alacantra parts from? I'm looking for a few as well.

also looking to also hydrocarbon a few interior pieces.

nice Z

1 - 12 of 12 Posts