Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Im sure im not the only one counting the minutes to the new season!!!! DEXTER FTW:clap:

·
Registered
113 Posts
I just started the 4th Season.. I don't know.. dissapointed so far. I couldn't wait for it to start.. but it hasn't blown me away yet. 3rd season was sick.

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
It was great!! He is going to be on very bad boy this season!!! No spoilers folks...
Serb...what's up Bro? Give it a little more time maybe!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Ok.. I'm about 8 episodes in on the 4th season.. I'm back! haha.. its taken off for me again.. In fact, I just ordered Showtime 10 minutes ago to be on top of the 5th season.

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
lol awesome. cant wait. got it recorded, just havent found the time to watch it yet.

finally got caught up with entourage season 7 on ondemand.

:)

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I got hooked not too long ago on NetFlix instant download. Went through the first two seasons in no time. Unfortunately all the other seasons are only available on DVD, so we have slowed down a bit. We are recording this season until we catch up.

Great show.

·
Registered
736 Posts
I'm just now halfway thru the 2nd season on Netflix. I love it.. And I can count the shows I care to watch on one hand

·
Registered
155 Posts
Have not missed an episode since the beginning thanks DVR's. This started out slow because they paid homage to the annoying Rita, glad she is off the show. The goodshiz will start next week.

This, Weeds and UFC are my only shows.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
hate to say it, but that episode was pretty boring...

·
Registered
310 Posts
I thought it was pretty well done - finally found time to watch it last night.

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
I just finished Season 2 on Netflix, but I have to wait for DVD delivery of 3 and 4 - very impatient over here!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts